Financial advice: money saving tip

SJM

Reaction score
First, I fully agree with the guy that said you can't compare this business with any other business. We are not selling apples and oranges here. There is/must be a tremendous amount of mental and physical strain on the girls who are in this business and you just can't put a dollar value on that.

However, from a business point of view, as simple as it is, you don't seem to understand my theory. Again, the only reason you are able to charge what you charge is because most every other MP/MPA charge the same. So you do not decide what you're worth, the going rate decides what you're worth. You said it yourself that there are factors that weigh into what you decide that value is. What I am trying to explain is that those factors are THE things that let you charge what you charge.

You charge $100.00 for a BS at the moment. If everybody starts charging $140.00 you would follow would you not? On the flipside, if everybody started charging $60.00 you would have to do the same. If you charged $100.00 when everybody else is charging $60.00...

1) You would be called a hussler.
2) Nobody would see you so you would be out of the business.
3) You could say "I'm worth more than that" and quit which would mean that you lost from a business perspective.

Now do you understand my theory?

Your Mcdonalds example is a very poor one. That would be comparing yourself to the crack whore that charges $40.00 for a BJ. You are offering a different service. How many cheeseburgers do you think MD would sell if they were charging $10.00 instead of the 1.49. While on the topic of food, if you went to a steakhouse with your boyfriend, and they knocked off $40.00 from your $200.00 bill because you are a regular customer, you would happy wouldn't you? You would most likely return for another meal. Right? Get the point?

My advice for any business, the very obvious. Try to keep the customer happy within reason. If the guy wants 20 bucks off for whatever reason, give it to him. Tell him to keep it hush hush.

It's good to have self respect and pride but in business, you have to be realistic.
I don't think I'm assuming. That mpa WAS in a mood of "better to make some money than no money". If she had people lined-up for regular price, she would have told him no. she certainly did not do it because she felt bad for the guy, she did it to fill her own pockets. Hope you never find out but that mood will spread faster than a FS girl if times are tough.

BTW I am not for the guy that asked for the $20.00 off. My hats off to the girl that saw an oppurtuinity to make money and took it.

Well, the category the fall in has a lot to do with the type of service they provide. At the top-end spas, usually the girls are more attractive and the premise is more comfortable so they justify the higher rate. So, if a top-end Spa drops their rate without affecting the quality of their service, what can the other top-spas do to compete? I'm sure they'll feel a bit of pressure to follow with the price cut. It's only if a spa drops the quality of service to justify the lower rates that they will revert to a lower category.

As far as the girls, well, I truly believe that they can only charge the going-rate at their category of spa. Also, at top end spas, the rates are usually quoted so you don't have to worry about negotiation. It's usually with the smaller parlours that you can negotiate.

Feeling the pinch these days. Walked into my favourite MP and explained my financial issues to the attendant. She agreed to knock off $20.00 if I didn't need any massage oil or powder!

Or maybe go less, if you need to.... I would suggest that going around trying to negotiate against set prices is not the best way to get good service.

I, and millions of other people, have brought and will continue to bring opportunities to this land...and try hard to show you that EVERYONE deserves better.

Now, don't be cheap and go buy a box of tissues and wipe out your tears...or is that too much to ask?!!!

AGREED!!!!!

I truely believe that BOTH under-charging AND over-charging are bad for business. And infact, to be more specific over-charging devalues customer appreciation/loyalty and under-charging devalues the attendants and service.

If you go to BestBuy and see a big LCD for 5K, and then the next week its on sale for 4K, you automattically now values it at 4K, even if it returns to regular price after the sale. You will never pay 5K for that TV, anything above 4K would be overpaying. And Sony just lost $1,000 in devalued product opinions.

Just my thoughts. Know prices before you go in if possible. Research! Thank goodness for massageplanet.net!

In terms of financial times...I agree, dont go as often. Or choose a lower session option sometimes. Taking $20 off the top is a nice gesture, but not realistic. We pay our bills via those $20's...

See from my side you are really over-simplifying this. And obviously, as a paying customer you would agree with discounts.

If the price of a BS suddenly drops from $100 to $60, why are you saying I'd HAVE to follow suit? Thats just not how it works! There are plenty of MP's in Toronto where you can go for a cheap, quick $40 pop. yet others choose the HFH's of the world. Can you get a BS for less, sure! Is that the only factor, NO! Indy girls set their own prices. Over and Under-chargers get fired. And I'd never work somewhere I felt undervalued!! I also couldnt see a regular client agreeing with my sudden decreased value. Hence why some guys tip extra for a job well done.

Sticking with consistent pricing wouldnt make an MPA a hustler!
People would still see an MPA at her set pricing. Not everyone bargin-hunts.

Also, I dont have a bf, but I do know a few places I go where yes, some $ is knocked off the bill. As an appreciative customer, do you think I only pay the $160?? NOOOO! I'd throw the waitress/owner/whoever the extra. ALWAYS! People appreciate a good tipper/referrals/etc.

THIS KILLED ME "If the guy wants 20 bucks off for whatever reason, give it to him."

YA UMMM NO! If the guy can't afford it, honey, there are 10 other places within a radius that can offer you whatever for less. Tell McDonalds I said hello! I have realistically never sold myself short a dollar. But the opposite of that spectrum is that I've never overcharged anyone either. I respect how everyone earns a dollar. You work hard, we work hard. The price is what its always been. As well as my service! Consistency speaks volumes!!

If you weren't there how do you know her reasoning? Maybe she did feel bad for the guy. Personally, I wouldnt want anyone doing anything because they FELT BAD for me!! You could apply your logic to FS and mileage then too. Should we feel bad for every guy who's wife doesn't like BJ's? Or want try anal? Or hasn't kissed him in 9 years? How you see knocking off $20 as 'filling her pockets' I will never get! Until you have been on our side, thats just not how we see it!

Hats off to the girl, yes. She started a lovely debate! There are PLENTY of other ways to show customer appreciation and add extra touches of service to let a client know we respect and appreciate his business. MANY MANY ways!

Negotiate?? I could see that in some industries, but I think its insulting when people barter.

Yes you can find a few that price themselves away from everyone else but the 64000 dollar question is... "are they getting business?". You can charge whatever you want but if you are going to starve to death in the process then whats the point?

Now thats a load of shit and you know it. You pay more at some places because they choose to charge more. Paying more doesn't ensure anything.

She almost can't complete a sentence without talking about $$$$?????

And all this cause one fictitious MPA discounted a guy $20.00?? I thought Real Estate agents were bad?

Why thank you!! I've been told that many times. Thats the joy of massageplanet.net...no one needs to agree. but respect is critical! I've always said, my opinions comes from my experience, from an MPA's side of the massage table...You guys see it from a client perspective. Thats why I ask questions alot too. Because there is no way I could know your side of it...so I learn.

Cheers SD!!!!

A lot of people interpret the negotiation as insulting, but if there are no rates posted, you are basically discussing the rate/tip with the girl, which is negotiating. The degree of negotation allowed depends on the girl, but it is what it is.

Going to visit a MPA is also a commercial transaction and just like any transaction, a consumer has the right to search for the best deal. While some people claim that what the MPA is selling is so peronal that it is beyond negotiation and barter, I just don't buy it. While pesonal, it is still a personal service business and not beyond negotiation.

so...whats your point?

No... but its the same money being tendered. Whether you are buying a service or a microwave and thats what it all boils down to...MONEY

SSC this girl looks down on anybody who offers FS...She'll tell you otherwise but its so obvious.

Aye

Actually, I started this thread as a joke. I thought it was funny. To tell people that the recession hasn't started is totally unfounded. There are thousands of people who have seen 25-50% of their revenues/income lost already here in Ontario. I'm one of those people.
This was a joke told in my office where we have all been hit by these amounts, and thousand of others in our industry.

MPA's may very well be competing for fewer massage dollars, so better pricing might well in fact bring 20-30% more clients to make up for the equivalent drop in pricing. If others stick to their pricing, their incomes might well drop 20-30% or more.

Moreover if people actually take the advice given here(ie: go less often or don't go at all) well doesn't that hurt the MPA's even more????

Oh and by the way, I always go in with what I feel I have to spend only. Quite often it is not in line with what the posted charges are, and I tell the girl what I have, and they almost always offer AT LEAST a body slide/nude reverse combination. Its amazing what some nice compliments will get you in return.

So just treat them nice boys!!

I disagree. In my opinion, you are using GM union logic. Unless we change our mentality to doing business, we are doomed. I have to provide discounts to our clients, to get the work. My suppliers have to give me discounts if they want my orders. To say โ€œgo less oftenโ€ means the MPA gets zilch. I suggest it is better to get 10 clients at, say, 80% of former rates, and make a good living, rather than 100% of nothing.

When I hear someone say โ€œthatโ€™s what I am worth, thatโ€™s what I deserveโ€, I say get ready for living on welfare.

Tell me you are kidding!!! THATS what you call treating them nice? less than posted prices??? Oh my head!

Ok, I get the retail comparison...maybe my TV example sucked...but we arent talking about goods going from manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer to consumer....we arent talking about 100% Vs. 150% markups...We're talking people! naked people! As a consumer, you can always find MP's that charge less. We are worth a certain amount and to lower that lowers our value. That spreads from girl to girl and costs us all alot of business in the bigger picture than you might think. In fact undercharging, IMHO, is worse than over charging...(although I think morally its the opposite)

I just get to know the mpa really well, and have them visit me at home, and i save the door fee of the mp. Sometimes they stay over night and I make them breakfast in the morning. Sometimes they just come over to my place to chill.

Shoutbox
  1. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean,
  2. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธTina ๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  3. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY , KAT & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is BEAUTIFUL, young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall,
  4. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage &...
  5. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  6. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA, CARA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CARA is a new attractive attendant with a host of skills.
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅa very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100โฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you โค๐Ÿ’ž Nicole, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  9. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ža discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201โฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’—Wednesday, โฃโค Alina, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy Lisa, small build, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan Colombian girl .she is 5โ€™4โ€ tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  11. See You Health Center:
    Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl Candy She is a Vietnamese๏ผŒ Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sophia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  14. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Sexy girl Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  16. SugarLoveSpa:
    Bella, mimi, ana working now at sugar love spa, new young girls, beautiful , special day, come to enjoy now
  17. Newspring@:
    Nu spring Spaโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹sexy and hot ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Spanish , ๐Ÿ’“Vietnamese, ๐Ÿ’“Japanese girls ๐Ÿ‘working here!โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 โ˜€๏ธbooking now ๏ผ
  18. Shangri-la Spa:
    Tue Blues? ๐Ÿ’œโŽShangri-la SpaโŽ ๐Ÿ’– your best destination for luxury Asian massages in GTA ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 stunning Girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€” Coco, Cindy, big bum Lulu, Busty Echo, JPN Yui, ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท Luna, 36D Amber, Anita & Kelly โ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Table Shower special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Hit up 647-695-6354๐Ÿค™ or text to ๐Ÿ“ฑ647-578-8169. โœจCruise on over to 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. ๐Ÿ’ฐLet the fun times roll, baby!๐Ÿ™Œ
  19. SugarLoveSpa:
    Mimi , bella , Tiffany working today come now
  20. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MONIKA, ANGEL, MALIYA, NISHA, PAOLA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  21. See You Health Center:
    Natalie she is CBC/filipina mixed Petite school girl Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  22. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: LILY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ LILY is Chinese, curvy, with big boobs. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  23. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY, PHOENIX & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll
  24. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  26. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Barbie Very Young, very Petite Korea Student With Perfect S shape type Spicy Smoking Hot Body Great BBBJ, CIM, GFE in Her menu Suki From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  27. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  28. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular for
  29. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  31. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  32. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 โ˜Ž 437-688-2407 โ˜Ž Tuesday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY(10AM-11pm) & Spinner NANA (11am-11pm)[/color] CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. Tiny NANA is an unbelievably good Superstar SPINNER, only about 5โ€™2โ€
  33. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: MIMI, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range of services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little 33โ€ booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Rita๐ŸฅฐA brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spa
  36. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธSusan๐ŸŒธFran๐ŸŒธLynda๐ŸŒธRebecca โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  37. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธClaire๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธIsabella โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ There is a new girl named Ellie Professional Thai Massage ๐Ÿ‘ Finger pressure and acupoint massage ๐Ÿ‘ Hot body slide ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna nice girl slim figure man's favorite ear kiss ๐Ÿ’‹ Desire Guidance: Welcome to enter or make an appointment at 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke anytime โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  39. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish Latin white skin girl &college student in today
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  41. andyyc:
    fort st john
  42. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose๐ŸŒน - A sexy new addition to our lin
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Nympho Summer is working at Sparkling Spa with Service Queen Zoe today. Real pictures of Summer & Zoe๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏCall or text to book appointment ๐Ÿ“ฒ โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY
  44. Q Spa:
    Busty sexy open minded girl Chloe working with Q Spa Legend Selina today! This will be Chloeโ€™s last month before returning to China so hurry and book your appointments with the exotic sultry Chloe before she is gone!!! ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅReal pictures of Chloe๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Call or text Q Spa 647-739-6866 to book appointment with Selina or Chloe๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฅ Duo four hand massage also available with Chloe and Selina๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏCall for details and book appointment647-739-6866
  45. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JJULIA & LILY. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LILY is Chinese, curvy, with big boobs. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  46. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY, KAT, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  47. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Lisa, Cindy & Ruby. Lisa is a young, slim & very beautiful Vietnamese beauty with a model like body, 5โ€™4โ€ with sweet D Cups, nice massage, incredible services. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ*New Girl CANDY, YUMI & CINDY CANDY is a slim and attractive Asian Attendant with nice boobs, slim waist & a booty loverโ€™s ass. Candy has a full range of services. YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
Back